Monday, October 20, 2014

302nd Week - One Can A Week Food Donation Program

Hi Folks,

This week's happenings in photos and graphics.


Bob, the cart and everything else go-to-guy at Sprouts - River Road always gave me a "Hi" when we encountered each other in the front of the store. A couple of weeks ago he gave me a $1.00 donation. "This is a tip. I'm going to give all my tips to you from now on." He then briskly walked away.

Last week Bob approach the display table and this time gave me his trademark smile. "I want to get involved with One Can A Week. Can we set it up at Whole Foods on Oracle?"

On Wednesday we are going to make a cold call at Whole Food together. This is the first time someone has approached me with a definite plan and a definite commitment to do something. Keep watching this space.




See you Sunday,

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment